EXTENDED INFO - Could not find item at moviedb
I've been having this problem over a month now and its very annoying. I'm using Extended Info Mod 4.9.9c, Jarvis 16.4-2, Aeon Nox Silvo 5.8.7-3.0.6 and Exodus 2.0.10. When you run extended info by itself it works fine. However, when you are using a addon and you want to see the show information I get, "Could not find item at moviedb". Can someone pleeeeeease help me fix this. If I have to modify a xml file that is fine. I just need to know which one and what to enter. Thanks.
I hope at some point this sh*t becomes funny or at least not as annoyingly frustrating... No

Forum rules (wiki) Banned add-ons (wiki)
I'm not getting your meaning. Are you in agreement or did I post something wrong?
(2016-09-23, 09:07)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I hope at some point this sh*t becomes funny or at least not as annoyingly frustrating... No

Forum rules (wiki) Banned add-ons (wiki)

I'm not getting your meaning. Are you in agreement or did I post something wrong?
He means that the Extended info mod Extended Info and the Aeon Nox Silvo skin can be talked about, but that the add-on that you've mentioned is banned from this website due to it being illegal. Same goes for the Extended Info MOD. In the wiki link that mikeSiLVO provided is a list with all / most banned add-ons and repos. If you experience problems related to those add-ons or repos you're not allowed to talk about them here. Best thing to do is to go the website of its creator and ask your questions there.

Edit: Changed the text to avoid confusion between Extended Info and Extended Info Mod
Everything said above is correct except the Extended Info mod is also a Banned add-on (wiki) and against the rules doesn't necessarily mean illegal.

The original not modded for piracy version of Extended Info is the one and only version allowed for discussion on these forums.
Ah, good to point that out. I didn't know that there was a difference between the original or its mod. Perhaps someone can update the wiki a bit.
(2016-09-23, 09:34)Sjors125 Wrote: Ah, good to point that out. I didn't know that there was a difference between the original or its mod. Perhaps someone can update the wiki a bit.
I think that is a tough one cause saying Extended Info is OK but Extended Info mod is not OK could cause even more confusion...
(2016-09-23, 09:47)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-23, 09:34)Sjors125 Wrote: Ah, good to point that out. I didn't know that there was a difference between the original or its mod. Perhaps someone can update the wiki a bit.
I think that is a tough one cause saying Extended Info is OK but Extended Info mod is not OK could cause even more confusion...

Correct. That's why I edited my post to avoid further confusion. I myself didn't even know there was a mod that was illegal. So thank you for pointing that out.
So is either of these required by the Silvo skin? I keep getting the same error and just want to know which addon is needed.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EXTENDED INFO - Could not find item at moviedb2