Movie Collection Title Artwork Icons?
Hi all,

I am using Aeon Nox Silvo skin & am still perfecting my setup. With the exception of collections, all my movies have icons (artwork of the film title) using the showcase view which looks great. The trouble is the movie collection folder is in standard font & spoils the overall effect but I cannot find a way to change this to artwork. It appears there is only functionality to change the icons for single movies?

Anyone have any suggestions please.
I assume you mean logos and collection posters for movie sets like the picture below?
If so, you can use Movie Set Artwork Automator. It can be installed from Skin settings > Help > scripts section if you have my repo installed or manually if you do not.

Instructions are in the thread I linked above and images need to be found manually using Fanart.TV
(2016-09-29, 20:40)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I assume you mean logos and collection posters for movie sets like the picture below?
If so, you can use Movie Set Artwork Automator. It can be installed from Skin settings > Help > scripts section if you have my repo installed or manually if you do not.

Instructions are in the thread I linked above and images need to be found manually using Fanart.TV

Hi Mike yes you are correct,. this is exactly what I'm trying to achieve, however, I'm no further forwards in resolving this. I tried to make sense of thread to no avail. Do I need to modify the script and for clearlogo artwork to appear as an option?

I click the collection name--> manage--> choose art, but no sign of a logo option?
There is no native support for movie set artwork. If, however you setup and run MSAA it will add a manual option:
In the settings you have to set it up the way you want:
For example the way I do it is to have a central folder with all my Movie Set Artwork in it that I found on Fanart.TV and labeled accordingly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Collection Title Artwork Icons?0