Love/ban button for Last.FM?
Hi, please, please, please can we finally have a love/ban button for Last.FM in XBMC? I don't know if this is difficult to do on the handset, but I have a remote and there are plenty of unused buttons on this that could be used for love and ban.

I love listening to Last.FM on XBMC - but I really hate not being able to accurately update my profile.

Other than that I have no complaints with XBMC at all. Smile
Absolutely agree, at least please have option to Skip (this is at least not working for me, is it supported or not?).

Martin
Here you go, Revision: 10699
Quote:added: xbmc.lastfm.love built-in, all songs that can be submitted to last.fm can be loved, optional parameter (false) = direct loving without confirmationdialog.
added: xbmc.lastfm.ban built-in, only songs that are playing on last.fm radio can be banned, optional parameter (false) = direct banning without confirmationdialog.
added: lastfm.radioplaying boolean-condition
added: lastfm.canlove boolean-condition
added: lastfm.canban boolean-condition
There is no gui for it yet but you can map the xbmc.lastfm.love and xbmc.lastfm.ban actions to some keys on your remote (or whip up a nice little gui for it Wink)

Quote:at least please have option to Skip (this is at least not working for me, is it supported or not?).
If skip is not working for you you are probably running a rather old build that is using the old radio-protocol.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks a lot, I will check immediately Smile

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Love/ban button for Last.FM?0