[RELEASE] Stage6 (Video) Plugin
Thumbs Up 
It is available here: http://theendofthelongestline.de/xbox/do.../index.php .
You can display featured videos, channels, video listings by different sort orders and search for videos. Please let me know if you find any bugs.

Small note to avoid unnecessary questions: A plugin is not a script. You need a recent SVN release of XBMC to use this. It is not executed via scripts window, it is added as a source in the video screen, not by browsing your hard drive, but by selecting "Video Plugins" in the "add source" dialog. You will not see the default.py file here, this is normal.
Nice Work!, will try this one out.
Do you think you would ever be able to make a downloading ability like Navi-x or the tv-link 1.01u scripts?
Thanks Nod
It does appear to be buffering alot.....but I suspect that's more to do with my shoddy isp
baron22 Wrote:Thanks Nod
It does appear to be buffering alot.....but I suspect that's more to do with my shoddy isp

Maybe, it can only be stage6 or your provider. If you only mean the buffering in the beginning, you can try playing it via context menu (white button/title on the remote) and select DVDPlayer. Then you should even be able to seek within the stream.
foss Wrote:Do you think you would ever be able to make a downloading ability like Navi-x or the tv-link 1.01u scripts?
Maybe I will add this in a week or two. I'm primarily focusing on adding new video sources right now. But it is possible and not that hard to do. It will be a dirty hack though like all of the plugins I'm currently writing until I have the new regex plugin system ready.
Unbehagen Wrote:Maybe, it can only be stage6 or your provider. If you only mean the buffering in the beginning, you can try playing it via context menu (white button/title on the remote) and select DVDPlayer. Then you should even be able to seek within the stream.
Thanks...I'll trying playing via context menu.
But in all honesty I suspect it's my provider.
I have been having problems with Youtube on my PC as well lately.
Unbehagen Wrote:Maybe I will add this in a week or two. I'm primarily focusing on adding new video sources right now. But it is possible and not that hard to do. It will be a dirty hack though like all of the plugins I'm currently writing until I have the new regex plugin system ready.

Thanks that would be sweet if you could get it to work, if you don't get around to it I still appreciate your plugins.
Thanx Great work
Would be great to see a download ability for this and the Joox plugin.

When I browse Channels I only get a page of results and there are hundreds of channels on Stage 6. Is this what is supposed to happen or is there a way to see the next page?

Thanks for all your hard work.
silps Wrote:When I browse Channels I only get a page of results and there are hundreds of channels on Stage 6. Is this what is supposed to happen or is there a way to see the next page?

Thanks for all your hard work.

Never mind, didn't realise there is a _Next item in the results when browsing that lets you see the next page of results.

Great plugin and download option is the only thing missing.Wink
Hmmm... I've un-rar'd them to Q:\pluggins and added a source to the pluggin but when I open it I just get folders under the sorce.... are these standalone pluggins? or do they need undemissinagest (you know what I mean but I cant spell!) Huh
yes I did read the FAQ to... when I go to add source there is no option to add pluggin.... just the usual browse etc...
Geeba Wrote:yes I did read the FAQ to... when I go to add source there is no option to add pluggin.... just the usual browse etc...

install latest xbmc svn t3ch, use correct path (Q:\plugins, not q:\pluggins). if still not showing, reinstall latest xbmc svn t3ch, use another ftp program. it doesn't need uitzendinggemist.
This is a quote from the FAQ you already read. There's a video where you can see how it is supposed to look like.

I don't see "Video Plugin" in the "Add source" dialog
You don't have the latest XBMC T3CH SVN release. Google for that. If you have that, you probably didn't copy all the files. If it still doesn't work, try another FTP program. If after that, it doesn't show that, maybe you didn't transfer the plugins to the correct location.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Stage6 (Video) Plugin1