v17 Addon not working in Kodi 17 b4 (Update - fixed in b5)
NextPVR addon no longer works.

Logs show the following error:
ERROR: ADDON: Dll NextPVR PVR Client - Client returned bad status (6) from Create and is not usable
Dang that sux.
Same for DVBLink PVR Addon.
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
NextPVR is hosed here also. Had to revert to Beta3.
Same problem for me, that's a big issue

*update: I tried to enable other PVR clients, they all fail on b4
Same here too.... had to revert to beta3 to get live tv working again...

I guess it is due to the fact that beta 4 comes with nextpvr addon version 2.4.7 and beta 3 comes with nextpvr addon 2.4.6

Is it possible to install 2.4.6 under beta 4? Or is a 2.4.8 on the way that may fix this?
The problem is not in the npvr client but in Kodi for Windows: no PVR is working in Krypton b4
Same here, I reverted back to B3. Glad I tested on my server before passing the update to my clients.
Hi apologies for asking dumb question but am new here. I am having the same problem, running the Windows 10 store installed B4 version and don't know how to revert back to B3. Can someone help please? I uninstalled my current version and installed from the store again and it installed B4.

By the way the description text in the store still says it is Beta 3. But when I look at the system information of my current installation Kodi it states B4.
(2016-10-27, 14:46)AS147 Wrote: Hi apologies for asking dumb question but am new here. I am having the same problem, running the Windows 10 store installed B4 version and don't know how to revert back to B3. Can someone help please? I uninstalled my current version and installed from the store again and it installed B4.

By the way the description text in the store still says it is Beta 3. But when I look at the system information of my current installation Kodi it states B4.

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/win32/
This is fixed in nightlies or if you wait, in beta 5.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for the replies folks and thanks for the link to the different versions. As I could not wait I uninstalled the Windows 10 version from the store and installed the original non native Windows 10 version (Jarvis 16.1). To get back to the native Win10 fixed version is it best to keep checking the store manually or is there an alert page on the Kodi website or a link I should check e.g. the one mzup provided?
(2016-10-28, 00:37)nickr Wrote: This is fixed in nightlies
I just installed the most recent nightly, and although doesn't give you the error immediately upon opening Kodi as beta 4 did, it still doesn't work, and gives the same error message when you try to enable the nextpvr pvr client addon.

EDIT: it's now working in beta 5
Thanks for the quick fix!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon not working in Kodi 17 b4 (Update - fixed in b5)1