Question about Animation
Hello

I'm new to skinning and animations so please be patient with me.
I like to get the following result.
1) The animation block should loop forever.
2) First the image should zoom from 0% to 150% and second
3) The animation should slide from the zoomed position to the left corner
4) wait 20 seconds and restart the whole animation

So the animations should run after and not together. Is this possible?
I have tried this so far but it's not working the animation is not starting the image apears only.
Code:
<control type="image">
                    <posx>400</posx>
                    <posy>200</posy>
                    <width>200</width>
                    <height>200</height>
                    <texture>star.png</texture>
                    <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">keep</aspectratio>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(star)</visible>
                                  <animation type="visible">
                         <effect type="zoom" start="0,0" end="150,150" time="5000" center="auto" />
                         <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-2120,0" time="5000"  />
                    </animation>

</control>
Thanks for helping.
Where in context to an xml is the image located inside a container / itemlayout / focusedlayout? If it is connected to a focused item them try the animation type as "focus".

You need to use delay="" and then a time in milliseconds I think, this will delay an animation in starting, so apply a delay to the slide if you want that to happen after the zoom has completed. It'll be trial and error to find the best delay time but shouldn't take long to figure out.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Yes, you are right. After some reading and many tries i found the solution.
Code:
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="true" loop="true">
                         <effect type="zoom" start="0,0" end="100,100" time="5000" center="auto" delay="0" />
                         <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-2100,300" time="5000"  delay="5000"  />
                         <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,100" time="5000" delay="10000"  />
                         <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="1400,-500" time="5000" delay="15000"  />
                         <effect type="zoom" start="100,100" end="0,0" time="5000" center="auto" delay="20000" />
                         <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-500,-200" time="5000"  delay="20000"  />
                         <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-2100,300" time="10000"  delay="35000"  />

</animation>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about Animation0