NHL TV on Firestick
Hi.....we have recently bought an Amazon Firestick and have installed Kodi onto it without any problems.

However, I'm really struggling to install nhl tv add-on. Any help VERY much appreciated! As I can't connect the Firestick to my computer I'm struggling to find the correct link from eracknophobia. What do I do?

Thanks in advance Confused
Use this http://jocala.com

and follow this **piracy site URL removed***

that should get you started. You will need a active NHL.TV account
@squirrellydw I removed the link to the piracy tutorial website. The kodi wiki would answer the question just as well.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@bry sorry didn't realize that was about piracy, thought it was just showing how to load addons using the program I posted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV on Firestick0