Poll: Top feature you want after 1.0 is released -
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Menu support for DVD playback
0%
CD Ripper (convert to mp3 with CDDB support)
0%
True 720p and 1080i support
33.33%
Karaoke Support
0%
PVR funtions using PC and MediaPortal
33.33%
Other
33.33%
Total
3 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Top feature you want after 1.0 is released
just thought i would see what features are the most important to most people out there. i am looking forward to the cd ripping function the most at this point.

keep up the great work, xbmc rocks!
for those who dont know, dvd2xbox supports cda -> ogg and mp3 with cddb support.
Quote:dvd2xbox supports cda -> ogg and mp3 with cddb support.

ya, it is not that great though. i would like it to create appropriate folders like artistname\album name\track.mp3
is there any reason no one just integrates dvd2xbox into xbmc? dvd2xbox is open source and based in large part on xbmp isn't it?
Big Grin 
usb lcd support Smile
long names, please!!!
Thumbs Up 
all of them please! Smile
...extendable cup holder pleeease! oh wait there already is one!!! seriously, animation in skins is hi on my wishlist Smile
me too.
also dvd-menus are a must for a media-center.
a skin-download feature.
cool, i think this is working out. hopefully it helps the dev prioritise the new features after the bugs are worked out in 1.0.
yes all of them  :d

and one thing i realy miss is the ability to change the playing sequence of the music playlist.

just some buttons to reorganize the playlist (move items up and down).

xbmp has this buttons  :d
cd ripper (convert to mp3 with cddb support)

- except i'd prefer it if i could rip to musepack (.mpc) or ogg vorbis with cddb support). mp3 is a dying format for me.
mmmm

it takes nearly one hour to rip and encode an audio cd with dvd2xbox. Huh
imagine your xbox watching digital/analogue tv, recording a live feed, pause , play, rewind, time-shift .... all live and controlled by your xbox dvd-remote.....this will complete a digital video recording solution for the xbox.  by streaming from your pc's capture card, it is possible!

media portal support will rock Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Top feature you want after 1.0 is released0