Poll: Top feature you want after 1.0 is released -
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Menu support for DVD playback
0%
CD Ripper (convert to mp3 with CDDB support)
0%
True 720p and 1080i support
33.33%
Karaoke Support
0%
PVR funtions using PC and MediaPortal
33.33%
Other
33.33%
Total
3 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Top feature you want after 1.0 is released
audio output to all speakers
autostart audio cd after xbmc being load by evox (for example).

click here for more information
a dyndns client

and a with this a xbox messenger to send sms from xbox to xbox. the tuxbox-projekt for the dbox 2 (nokia,sagem) can receive messages via http. this feature in the xbox was great. i have wrote a little python script to send messages out of the xbox to the dbox.

http://streamboard.host-boxcracker.de/wbb2....t178088

thx
Thumbs Up 
(mvoosten @ april 22 2004,08:54 Wrote:usb lcd support  Smile
exactly! :thumbsup:

i would love to be able to use xbmc as an mp3 player independent of a tv! an lcd display similar to the ones that work with latest modchips would make this possible for the users with older modchips.
i want them to update the mplayer in xbmc Sad lol there been any news on this?
improove video post processing ... :bowdown:

:joker:
(seb.26 @ aug. 10 2004,09:24 Wrote:improove video post processing ...  :bowdown:

:joker:
i second that ;)
how about some error handling in the code?. currently the most common response by xbmc to a problem is to lock up - especially network-based functions.

if you add a new function, make sure it copes when something is wrong, not just when everything is exactly right.
fix this support over 2 gig avi's!!!!!

Quote:q: why can't xbmc read/play avi video files after 2gb or play/read a 2gb+ avi video file?
a: all avi files over 2gb in size are opendml avi's and xbmc don't fully support opendml.
ps! know that xbmc has also other problems with opendml avi's that are under 2gb in size,
(a couple such problems are that xbmc cannot ff/rw in opendml, and/or video distortions).
note! reason for this is that mplayer which xbmc is based upon do not yet support opendml
ttf support for subs, of course Smile
to close in on finishing xmbc's audio capability, we absolutely need a comprehensive playlist editor/manager. as it is now, if you end up like me, with 1200 songs (or more) on the xbox (or off) and they cross all different types of unlike music types (rock, christmas songs, children songs) then making playlists is a major hassle. it's the only thing keeping my multi-disc (400) cd player from being put on ebay. with it, i can easily hit shuffle, shuffle rock, play christmas, shuffle christmas, play dance, etc.

i'd love to see an interface where all songs are shown in a long list. then have filters like "all", "not in any playlist" and then all the playlist names that you can create and filter by. then let me create a playlist, say, for example, chistmas and then i'll just go down the "all" list and highlight all the songs i want for this playlist. then i set a filter that hides all christmas songs and create a new playlist called, for example, "easy listening" and add in all the light rock stuff and such.

however, any song should be able to be in multiple playlists. a single song could be in "rock", "easy listening", "dad's favorites", etc.

it'd then be an easy matter to add new songs, go into the editor and filter on "not in any playlist" and add those songs to a playlist.

this would make a huge difference for those people i know that are using xbmc. we all own great dvd players and have deep dvd collections so we don't need the xbox for dvd playback. music is where it does it work for us and as it is, it's currently just inconvenient enough to not bother with as much as you would otherwise.

please consider such support.
(agrajag @ sep. 16 2004,22:39 Wrote:to close in on finishing xmbc's audio capability, we absolutely need a comprehensive playlist editor/manager.
i agree with the playlist part, the part shuffle from i-tunes is also nice, adding songs, to the current playing list and changing the order they playback.

but i'm also waiting for the dvd menu support!??
seb.26:
post-processing isn't xbmc's doing. you'd have to suggest that to the mplayer devs over at http://www.mplayerhq.hu/
god-send:
it says in what you quoted that opendml avi's are to do with mplayer, not xbmc. you'd have to suggest that to the mplayer devs.
not being able to use dvd menu's is the only let down to xbmc being a complete media player.
other: chose different subtitles in divx/xvid movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Top feature you want after 1.0 is released0