Req Back button on remote behaviour
Hello,
I have small feature request to back button on remote.
Would be great, if on central screen if for example the cursor is on selection recorded tv shows, on back remote button the cursor the cursor is moved to TV selection on left menu, then on back button is cursor moved to power.
Everytime on back on remote the cursor is moved on menu tree back.
Now I must change and find the right button to move the cursor to the right selection.
Thanks
Martin
Are you using a mouse?
This request is only for remote.
Sometimes I use the mouse, but it's not comfortable, I haven't always the appropriate place, pad
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand the situation or what you are requesting.
Ned i think he means the feature that mouse has to "Snap to" ill explain.
In Windows you can tick a box
So that the mouse cursor automatically moves the cursor to the default button in a dialog box
I think he means the same with "back Button" but sorry m8 i am not sure that what you want is nr 1 on the to do list so keep your mouse close by, you will have to move the cursor to where you want it for now.

I know what it is your asking but i can't explain it better in English either but as i said its not in the top 10 of the to do list Sad
I have a Logitech Harmony one+ and i have 4 direction keys on my lcd that performs the duty of a mouse, so if you have a "smart RC" with display you can add direction keys up, down, left, right and use it the same way as a mouse
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Okay after reading it closely i think this is what he means
Press Back button the cursor goes to recorded tv
press back again it goes to TV
Press back button again it goes to Power.

Not sure why you want that because you would have to keep pressing back each time you want to go from TV to Power
But what ever makes you happy i would hate having to press back to get to the Menu i wanted Big Grin
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back button on remote behaviour0