Settings - add ons
When I open system then settings I can see install zip file and install repository file and a couple of other things but at the top it says not available therefore can't add anything onto koDi. How can I sort this ? I have tried following the process through but when I try to open the add on I get that it us enabled but get error check log don't know where log is?
Debug Log
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-11-10, 02:21)ronie Wrote: Debug Log

Thanks, but i do not have any idea where to find that and I think the reason is that add ons in settings are not available which I would appreciate help with. I think it must be something simple. I understand how to put add ons into koDi but without these options it's never going to work.
Click the link @ronie provided, it will explain stuff.

You may also need a couple of other links from the wiki:

first time user (wiki)

HOW-TO:Install add-ons (wiki) and HOW-TO:Install add-ons from zip files (wiki)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Many thanks. I know how to install the add ons. That's not the problem. The files there to install add ons are showing but say not available so when I try to add anything although it says enabled it obviously hasn't worked because I get message error check log. I don't know where the log is and even if I did this would not sort out the problem of the add ons in setings not working ie install from zip file install from repository file. I have added fusion etc
I have looked at the video install add ons and I know how to do this but if the add on options or files are not available then this doesn't help. Thanks
(2016-11-10, 11:01)gillysteve Wrote: Many thanks. I know how to install the add ons. That's not the problem. The files there to install add ons are showing but say not available so when I try to add anything although it says enabled it obviously hasn't worked because I get message error check log. I don't know where the log is and even if I did this would not sort out the problem of the add ons in setings not working ie install from zip file install from repository file. I have added fusion etc

So you have installed the add-on and now are wondering why the "files" it is displaying are not playing when you select them. "Fusion" is an add-on repository that provides add-ons that give you access to pirated content. http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

I'm guessing you haven't read our forum rules? We don't provide support for piracy add-ons. Please review these so that you are aware of what is permitted here.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
And whilst you have such banned add-ons (wiki) installed, we offer no support here for your device, due to violation of aforementioned forum rules (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
No haven't installed the add on as I mentioned 3 times the add on manager does not work. They say they are not available. That is what I am asking for help with not pirate add on's. On system and settings and add ons. Are you saying it is illegal to use the add on option so that I understand?
You need to explain what you are trying to do or what you already have done exactly, step by step, as your previous posts have not been clear.

That being said, if you are trying to install add-ons by adding "fusion" as a source and want help with that we cannot hep you for the reasons already explained.

If you are trying to install legitimate legal add-ons then as I said, name them and be specific.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-11-10, 13:13)gillysteve Wrote: No haven't installed the add on as I mentioned 3 times the add on manager does not work. They say they are not available. That is what I am asking for help with not pirate add on's. On system and settings and add ons. Are you saying it is illegal to use the add on option so that I understand?

(2016-11-10, 11:01)gillysteve Wrote: I have added fusion etc

So which is it? Installed or not?

In any case, as we've said multiple times now we do not support such banned add-ons (wiki) and nor will we help you to install them.

Read this for educational purposes, and then actually read the forum rules (wiki) on piracy.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Settings - add ons0