"Focus" Mockups
i've been using XBMC for a few years now, so i thought it was about time i started work on my own skin. i'm calling it "Focus" because it brings attention to your media, and not to itself. Making it mostly for myself, the style is minimalistic and clean, and will come in different colors, with backgrounds that change depending on what menu you are current viewing. here are the mockups. enjoy and give me some feedback! Smile

WOOOW thats very nice m8,one question will it be available for 4:3? Big Grin

very sexy though
Screenshots appear to be 4:3.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

shizzle Wrote:WOOOW thats very nice m8,one question will it be available for 4:3? Big Grin

very sexy though

i currently don't have a widescreen TV (yet..!), so the initial version WILL be 4:3. when the widescreen tv rolls around, then it will be both 4:3 and 16:9!

glad you like it! more reason to skin it.
Wink 
FYI; it is recommended that you if you own a Windows PC to use the XBMC_PC for Win32 build under Windows for skin development (just google "T3CH XBMC" for a pre-compiled copy), or if you are Linux user then use XBMC for Linux. These will among other things let you test 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios as well as high definition (720p and 1080i/1080p) even if you do not own a such TV.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
And another advantage is not having to ftp the edited files to your xbox everytime you make changes Wink
SyphOn Wrote:And another advantage is not having to ftp the edited files to your xbox everytime you make changes Wink

Super Indeed the no1 reason to use them
ALso note that the linux version is not always fully up to date with skinning features but is useally at most a week or so behind
thanks for the advice, and i would use it...the only problem is: i'm on a mac. i'm actually looking into buying a windowsXP CD so I can use it with BootCamp...the FTP thing is already getting REALLY old...haha

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Focus" Mockups0