[RELEASE] Just another YouTube (Video) Plugin
if wanted to add jumptv.com how do i go about doing it?
I have changed the video playback in this plugin it is a bit slower in retrieving the videos list. In previous versions I used to retrieve the flv url during playback process, but now I have to get the valid url when listing the videos.
I'm creating a thread for every url download. I'm wondering if someone knows a better way to update the play URL of a file list item.
My current implementation works ok on my PC but when I tried to get more than 30 threads it freezes the xbox.I know I can limit the number of the threads, but if someone knows a better way please let me know.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/31...e-zip.html

I have added spell check for the youtube search.
Removed the player choice from the settings.
Google search and Yahoo not working.
No download in this version.
i cant see the youtube videos in my xbox i download from: http://theendofthelongestline.de/xbo...load/index.php
the plugin it self seems to be fine, but one i try see any video just apear : STREAMING VIDEO and then nothing happens i just stay seeing the list, any happens d~the same?!
i cant see the youtube videos in my xbox i download from: http://theendofthelongestline.de/xbo...load/index.php
the plugin it self seems to be fine, but one i try see any video just apear : STREAMING VIDEO and then nothing happens i just stay seeing the list, any happens the same?!

PS: also tryed the last update from HANI:
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...uTube-zip.html
Hi,

here in germany is the same problem..

Message "Streaming Video" ... and then nothing... not even an error message from XBMC...

since 3-4 days the Youtube Plugin does not work anymore...

Hope for an update...

We all love the YOUTUBE Plugin

Thanx for further informations

Greetz
Hoping for an update/fix...

This is the easiest and best way to watch YouTube. The scripts dont work so well.
Hi,

actually this will work (YouTube and other Stages incl. DL++++) but not as Plugin... YouTube PLUGIN is DOWN ... :-( :-( :-(

Navi-X v1.9
Author: rodejo16©gmail.com
XBMC script "Navi-X" is a media browser which allows you to browse and play video files, audio files,
show images and shows text files. Navi-X can be compared with a web browser but it uses
PLX playlists files instead of HTML files. Like web pages PLX-files can be located
anywhere on the internet but they can also be located locally on your Xbox.

Greetz
Hi, first post here.

I like to say this Youtube plugin is great. But it has stop working for a while, hope for an update soon. Also how you set MPLAYER as a default player? DVDPlayer has issue playing flash videos. Thanks.
Sorry for the late response I thought there is no much interest in this plugin that is why I stopped checking this thread. I will post a new update by this weekend.
Regards.Nod
hani Wrote:Sorry for the late response I thought there is no much interest in this plugin that is why I stopped checking this thread. I will post a new update by this weekend.
Regards.Nod

Many thanks!.Like many others im sorry people dont much as much but belive me your plugin is very popular indeed.

YouTube plugin is IMO 1 of the very best plugins made so far.It's so much nicer to use than the script versions,and a big thanks for the user part,Its so great to be able to log onto your own account via xbox.
Very nice hani. I look forward to an update.
i was using it all the time until recently when it stopped working , I'm guessing people will ALWAYS be interested in this plugin Smile.
#
Can I make some requests , if u can bring back the choice to download the youtube videos and to be able to rename it before it downloads, and maybe a history for user pages, so i can select from a list of users i browsed instead of retyping a new user name everytime, great very useful plugin Smile))
Hi Hani,

New week.... where can I find the Youtube Update ?

On Unbehagens site ?

Still 12/03/07 and on detailed informations: (last updated onSmile 01/26/2008 21:10

Could you please so kind and inform us here in this thread about the changes ?

greetz
xfaethorx Wrote:i was using it all the time until recently when it stopped working , I'm guessing people will ALWAYS be interested in this plugin Smile.
#

yes indeed, we're interested Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Just another YouTube (Video) Plugin0