[split] Estouchy
(2016-11-20, 17:35)ronie Wrote:
(2016-11-18, 21:19)ssebs Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 21:05)ronie Wrote: already changed the width of the scrollbars a week or two ago.
please make sure you're using the latest version of kodi (v17 alpha2)

Hi,
On my tablet which is FullHD, the scrollbar is still too small. Is there any way of customizing its width?
Seb

nope.
Hi @ronie,
I have intergrated RPi2 on my car, connected to Head Unit (HU) through HDMI. My HU is touch screen with support Mirror link, CarPlay fully. I have downloaded Estouchy from git and installed, but this skin not support touch on screen
Pls show me how can to using touch with Estouchy on my car, thank you !
(2016-11-21, 05:45)TVPL Wrote: Hi @ronie,
I have intergrated RPi2 on my car, connected to Head Unit (HU) through HDMI. My HU is touch screen with support Mirror link, CarPlay fully. I have downloaded Estouchy from git and installed, but this skin not support touch on screen
Pls show me how can to using touch with Estouchy on my car, thank you !

touchscreen capabilities are provided by the os, not the skin, so there's little help i can provide.
as far as kodi is concerned, make sure 'mouse and touchscreen support' is enabled in the kodi settings.
touch input should work in any skin, there' nothing specific in estouchy to make that work.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thread split and moved to the rpi support section.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Estouchy0