I'd like to donate some $$$$
I love XBMC and would love to donate some $$$ could someone point me in the right direction please Huh
makuk Wrote:I love XBMC and would love to donate some $$$ could someone point me in the right direction please Huh

http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/info_contrib.htm
Thanks very much, donation given, I will be part of the members+ group now - oooh how exciting :-)
I was very happy to donate to the XBMC project, however, as I donated $50 I am a bit miffed that as stated I have not become a member+, in addition, it would have been nice to receive some sort of thank you from someone! No
Thanks very much!

Apologies that you haven't received a thankyou note yet - the guy who handles the donations is currently away.

Will send him a PM to see if that gets things going a bit quicker.

Thanks again Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I donated $50 twice over the years and never heard back but I'm not worried. I still get a great product and great enjoyment!!!
Again as JMarshall stated some of the team are currently away, i would like to follow up a thank you also. I hope you enjoy the software.

Thanks guys.
I donated a few months ago. It was refunded to my visa account a few days laterHuhHuh
Is there a specific place one could donate to help spur on the Linux port? Smile I've enjoyed XBMC a great deal but am bumping into resource issues, NOTHING out there is as good! I don't mind donating in both places but the Linux port is VERY important to me, I'm running into resource issues with the old XBOX.

Thanks!
calibos Wrote:I donated a few months ago. It was refunded to my visa account a few days laterHuhHuh

Very unusual... the guy that deals with this should be back onboard soon enough so maybe he can look into it.

BLKMGK Wrote:Is there a specific place one could donate to help spur on the Linux port? Smile I've enjoyed XBMC a great deal but am bumping into resource issues, NOTHING out there is as good! I don't mind donating in both places but the Linux port is VERY important to me, I'm running into resource issues with the old XBOX.

Thanks!

As far as i am aware XBMC is platform independent as devs work on both, so it would be regular place stated in http://www.xboxmediacenter.com, as above hopefully this will be resolved soon enough.
Thanks guys, I appareciate it, I am always happy to donate (and do so) to software like this, I know how important donations are, and the thank you is nice to receive, it may not seem important but I think it is, I will donate again in the very near future.

Thanks again ;-)
Yep thanks from me too.
I donated $ 111,- about two years ago and $ 100,- in January 07.

Would be nice to get the member+

No hurry, though. You guys just keep up the good work. Wink

uwer
Thank you all for donating, it shows you really care about XBMC when the software is free Big Grin

BLKMGK Wrote:Is there a specific place one could donate to help spur on the Linux port? Smile
Not monetary, not currently sorry, (...well, not directly anyway unless it is a relatively huge sum which would allow The XBMC Project to outsource some of the 'boring' or 'tedious' thus low-priority coding tasks to a outside developer, which is unlikely to happen). However, maybe if someone like to donate a larger sum could do something like donating a whole (Small Form Factor) computer or something similar to an individual developer on Team-XBMC as encouragement for them to preform a specific task that the donator prioritize but our developers, ...like for example a computer with a 64-bit processor to add 64-bit support, or an Apple TV or Mac Mini to add support for it and maybe even OSX, etc. ...or maybe we could use that computer/device to run a competition or something in order encourage new developers to join the Linux port project.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Just had a donation sent back to me after one month of it not being accepted and was wondering what was going on...

I like to donate $20 every time I install XBMC on another box, so not megabucks, but it's all cash you guys could be putting to good use for the project!

Any news on when you're going to get it resolved? Just so I know when to try sending it again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I'd like to donate some $$$$0