I am new and need help badly
I got my kodi from my brother and I didn't know there were different types of kodi like firestick and something idk

i have heard that it got messed up because they changed the tfc,tv > beta.tfc.tv or something and i saw some links that would be able to fix my TFC

and just to clarify my TFC add on is the only one not working everything else is fine

I just need a guide step by step on how to put that file in my kodi and where I really need help im a newb

TFC is mainly for my grandpa so he can watch his shows and he's been bored and got nothing to do without it so please help me

I will pay someone just to guide me step by step on skype: elehayym1110
This is not a tfc forum. I don't even know what that is.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
A deletion of the add-on and re-install of the latest version might bring this one back to life. The author and some of his comments might be of assistance; the support forum is http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=155870 and the first page contains the download link, and the thread might offer some suggestions if you post there.
Looking at the addon support thread (to which OP also posted) it looks like maybe ver 0.45 is the last one before the switch to beta.tfc.tv. So as stated, in addons browser find the addon, delete itthen install the older ver from zip. You of course do need to understand at least what hardware platform the Kodi program is running on, so you can copy the zip file to the hardware.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I am new and need help badly0