[REQUEST] Hulu (hulu.com) plugin or script
Working on a plugin now and it should be a day or 2 before its released. If anyone would like to help, please shoot me a PM.
Mpauley looking forward to this. You will make it compatible for xbox,linux, win32 and mac? Really wanting it for linux
Mpauley were you ever able to get the pid?
After decompiling the swf player, I *think* I found the method to deobfuscate what they give you on the video properties page. Unfortunately its a bit over my head, though master coder spiff says it looks "doable" Big Grin

I can send you what I got if you'd like.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
rwparris2, no real life took over again... damn work...

Send me what you found and I'll look @ it as soon as I get it.

Thanks!
MPauley73 How is real life? I hope it is giving you some breaks!
I have been using the trial version of 'Playon' for Hulu and can't wait for your plugin that will work off the xbmc without the need of a PC.
Keep up all the good work, you guy's are great.
First time poster...long time reader. Just giving this thread a bump to see if anyone has any updates! Big Grin
The pid needed to play the file is "encrypted" and I have had no luck figuring it out.
Hopefully someone has some help for ya been waiting for this one!
Boxee has hulu support. is there any way to port their plugin?
Their support is part of boxee, not a plugin.
Any news in this area? I'm hoping for a semi-free solution for hulu and sling.com.
How is this coming along? is the "Freeze" overHuh? how can Boxee be useing netflix and hulu and xbmc can not? from what I read boxee is linux based or am I wrong? Iam running xbmc on a xbox and would LOVE!!!! to have hulu and netflix working.

Kind Regards,
SoBBie
I am glad to hear that we are close... does anyone work with the team from Boxee to find out how they did it? It would be great to get this AND Netflix.

Regards,
SoBBie
I took this from the Boxee source code page.

Quote:boxee continously contributes code to XBMC, and merges boxee features upstream to XBMC, as Team-XBMC elects to add them.

If you wish to directly contribute code to boxee, please contact us first at [email protected]

Maybe Boxee would be willing to give up the source code for Hulu and Netflix. Smile
Hulu support would be awesome as a SVN Repo Installer plugin:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=29911

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Hulu (hulu.com) plugin or script1