Quick question on Multiimages
I seem to have a problem displaying the filename of an image currently displaying in a slideshow. Basically all I'm looking for is what label to use, something along the lines of "Slideshow.filename" or "multiimage.filename". I dont know, I read the skinning wiki to death, went through about 10 skins, and still dont have a clue. The closest I came was the "dialogpictureinfo.xml" in PMIII and Vision. But there was nothing in those files that helped.

I know this is possible as there are dialog windows in the aforementioned skins that display the info I want. But, being I am still not a master skinner, I have no idea what displays that info.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
A multiimage isn't the same as the slideshow.

You need to tell us:

1. Where do you want said label? Is it while a picture slideshow is running? (i.e in SlideShow.xml?)

2. What it is that you are trying to do exactly.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Basically I have created a multiimage background in the main menu of a skin. I have created about 300 or so images for the menu background. 2 people I have given my skin to have asked me if I could display what the images are. So all I need is to have the image's filename appear somewhere on the screen.
You can't with the current skinning engine.

As it's not really a high usage thing (i.e. I don't really see why these users would want said feature) I doubt it'll be implemented by someone such as myself.

You can do it yourself though if you look into GUIInfoManager.cpp and see how we get info out of controls (eg the listcontainers)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick question on Multiimages0