Unknown Quantity
So how does a person become an "unknown quantity"? I assume that it means i am naughty. To which i would disagree. I'm not a super advanced user, but not a total noob. I only post regarding subjects I have dealt with, and successfully worked out. I post not to try to look smart, but to help answer easy questions, so the really advanced members can stick to the hard stuff.
If i am doing something wrong, please let me know. I really appreciate all of the
smart people that help out. They have really made my life easier. My wife and kids dont know it, but they appreciate it too...
Huh?
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Come and join us on the distinguished road!!

For those who don't know what he's talking about, if you disable images, or hover your mouse over the little green box under your post count, you get text like 'snoxbox is on a distinguished road' or 'philzone57 is an unknown quantity'.
I wouldn't take offence philzone57, I'd assume it just means, that like me, you haven't made enough posts for the forum to automatically assign a "you're a super cool member" type description to you...

I think this is one of the more helpful forums around, specifically because most members stick to quality rather than quantity of posts, so when you see people with posts numbering in the hundreds or thousands, they've usually been around xbmc for ages and really know their stuff.
yeah its just a its just an auto post count thing its a funny sarcastic way of saying new to the forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unknown Quantity0