3D List "Cover Flow" for movies in PM3 skin?
C-Quel Wrote:http://download.yousendit.com/C41F14C5236582D1

Available for 7 days according to the site... this is unfinished as i simply cannot get myself motivated to finish it but the hard work is done see what you lot can do with it Smile

Personally i cannot see it making svn secondly i dont like it hence the motivation issue Smile

Thanks C-Quel, I will get to it as soon as I get home.

Can you please post a snapshot too so I know what I am getting into ?

Thanks Nod
I have replaced (after backup) the includes.xml file in
/E/apps/XBMC07/skin/Project Mayhem III/PAL/

and added the 3D_Movie_CoverView.xml in
/E/apps/XBMC07/skin/Project Mayhem III/PAL16x9/

This alone does not add this view 3D Movie Cover View, using the Library Mode or not.

Maybe other files need to be modified ?

Thanks

Sorry for my newbieness... Oo
ahh you need to add <include>3d_movie_cover_view</include> to the all the myvideo*.xml in pal normally they are listed at the bottom of each file.
will do tonight and let you know !

Thanks
I too would love to see this in future builds. Looks the best.
Is it possible to have the frame the same shape as the album art and the movie art or get rid of the frame altogether, it looks a bit odd..
Any thing is possible but it was added originally for items with no sqaure background edges like videos or music without covers
Jezz_X Wrote:it was added originally for items with no sqaure background edges like videos or music without covers
which many (if not most) of us have, so I think it would look wierd without the frame when such items pop-up as just gaps in the coverflow

Eek
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
It looks superb ! Thanks C-Quel. All my movie folders are using it now Smile

Just a note, I included

<include>3D_Movie_Cover_View</include>

in all my MyVideo*.xml files (Uppercase...)

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
A strange scrollbar appears when you leave the page (going to the previous page for example) and come back to it... If you change the view, it is refreshed to the clean version.

Here is what I mean:

Before:

Go back one page and come back to it:

this scrollbar seems to be persistent from the default list View, which the 3D Movie Cover View seems to refer to...

Is that a clue ?

Thanks
That is a clue Wink change the conditions for the scrollbar "probably" located in commonviewtypes at a guess. Like i say i never intended to finish this but hope that advice helps.

eg scrollbar <visible>!Control.IsVisible(59)</visible>

^^ 59 is an example find the true id of the 3d_movie_list
Can anyone post the file up again since the link is now dead. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D List "Cover Flow" for movies in PM3 skin?1