• 4(current)
Porting XBMC to Mac OS X (Leopard) - Developers only!
This is absolutely fantastic, thanks. Keep up the good work, looking forward to a build.
Brief Announcement

There will be a short break before Elan has a chance to resume work on this due to the upcoming Holidays
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

unacceptable.

nah enjoy the holidays, i doubt anyone would expect any less.

you too pike.
Thanks for the update Pike.
B4tm4n Wrote:I really impressed with work you guys do in your free time, so people like me who can't program for toffee can use this wonderful app.

Cheers.

Hmmmmmm... buy an Xbox? Laugh
I appreciate the effort you are putting in on this! Keep it up!
Got it building under XCode 3.0. No more Makefiles, and a much better development environment.

Now to resolve the few remaining issues before checking in so that others can help out!

-elan
Can't wait!!! hopefully we will be able to use it on apple tv aswell?Big Grin
Thats great news! Thanks for your work, can't wait to see it.
I'm starting to check my patches in...expect it to take the next day or so as I go through, clean them up, and check them in. But they're starting to trickle in.
congrats, try not to break anything please please please :-)
yuvalt Wrote:congrats, try not to break anything please please please :-)

I'm being really, really careful, but we'll see how lucky I am. 90% of the changes are ifdef'd for OS X, and the only one that has the potential to affect Linux are my threading changes (rewrite of Event code to use SDL_cond), and a few bugfixes.

I'll be on IRC so you can yell at me if I do manage to break anything Big Grin

-elan
That's really really nice work elan
Can you already tell us what you're compute configuration is (cpu/mem/etc) and how long it takes to boot ?
Just to make us even more excited :-)

thanks, looking forward for it to use
Versatile Wrote:That's really really nice work elan
Can you already tell us what you're compute configuration is (cpu/mem/etc) and how long it takes to boot ?

I've started working with Elan in the background on this. On my MBP C2D 2.33 w/ 3Gb of ram it "boots" in about 3 seconds.

Also, we've set up a trac server for all of XBMC using a read-only copy of the svn repository. Located here : http://dn-0.com/xbmc-trac
cullman Wrote:Also, we've set up a trac server for all of XBMC using a read-only copy of the svn repository. Located here : http://dn-0.com/xbmc-trac

Nice trac dude I love the way track shows changes
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Porting XBMC to Mac OS X (Leopard) - Developers only!3