Req Import watched state as an option
Hi,
It is not possible to use the "import watched state" as a button when scraping sources as an option?
For example see picture.

What feature are you requesting?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It's not a button, but if you set the importwatchedstate setting in advancedsettings.xml (wiki) you get the desired effect

See http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml#videolibrary
I know, but why make a button?
Why so complicated in the advancedsettings.xml ?
Because you have to have exported your library at least once for this to work (or have to use an external program that creates nfo's). There's no (sane) way to check if there are nfo's already in the source you are about to add. Adding an option that doesn't work or doesn't make sense for new users is not preferable.
If it was to be upgraded to a GUI option I would put it in the media section under the video database options, so a help text can be added that explains it only works with nfo files that are specifically for Kodi.
This looks very good, setting in the video database options with a help text. I do not want to use central DB. But I often change the devices or reset Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Import watched state as an option0