Addon to choose specific banner/logo
is there an addon similar to artwork downloader that will let you change a banner for a tv show or a different logo from within xbmc without having to manually find and download a banner and add it to the show folder

i think i have seen one or two skins with this feature i have some shows i would like to change the banners and logos of

artwork downloader will download them but you cannot select which banner design you use
(2012-11-02, 15:23)protocol77 Wrote: is there an addon similar to artwork downloader that will let you change a banner for a tv show or a different logo from within xbmc without having to manually find and download a banner and add it to the show folder

i think i have seen one or two skins with this feature i have some shows i would like to change the banners and logos of

artwork downloader will download them but you cannot select which banner design you use

that is still Artwork Downloader
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
how do you use artwork downloader to choose a specific banner or logo from a list of different designs thenHuh is there a way to do it from just the addon so you can use any skin i suppose you could switch to a certain skin just temporarily to change the artwork then go back but wondering if there is another way
(2012-11-02, 15:24)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-02, 15:23)protocol77 Wrote: is there an addon similar to artwork downloader that will let you change a banner for a tv show or a different logo from within xbmc without having to manually find and download a banner and add it to the show folder

that is still Artwork Downloader

Indeed.

I believe it's up to the skin to take full advantage (like Aeon Nox), but you can choose and replace whatever image you wish - poster, season-poster, clearart, banner, etc...

In Nox it's "Choose artwork", and then "no" to "download all art without user interaction", then the categories to view/choose come up, all within the info screen.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
ok installed the aeon nox skin and used the get artwork option and chose a different banner and clearart and it said it downloaded them and they are even in the show folder name banner and clearart but the new images are not being displayed in the xbmc skin it still has the old ones there and i have tried restarting xbmc and switching use banner.jpg option on and still no luck
Yeah, sometimes the cache (i believe) can interfere with images updating immediately. A sure-fire way to get those images recognized is to delete your texuresXX.db (and restart xbmc) from the userdata folder, otherwise wait a day or so and it will change.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
The old ones will update automatically after 24 hours or so. The problem is they're downloading to the same URL. With current Frodo, it is now possible for scripts to set the banner, logo, clearart, <insert random art file that isn't a folder of art> directly into the database where it will just work ™.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-11-03, 00:57)jmarshall Wrote: The old ones will update automatically after 24 hours or so. The problem is they're downloading to the same URL. With current Frodo, it is now possible for scripts to set the banner, logo, clearart, <insert random art file that isn't a folder of art> directly into the database where it will just work ™.

Lol, which phrase is ™ ... "it will just work" ? Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon to choose specific banner/logo0