Collection Scripts for the new Download page (outdated)
since there is a lot of scripting for xbmc going on lately i think it is time to offer a home for all the great scripts. atm it is pretty hard to find them.

i created a upload/download page which will be our main download page soon. and i would like to ask you to upload your scripts to the site.

how it works:

- if you wanna upload a file you have to register first (download works without registration).

- after you are registered (and clicked the link in the auth mail) you can upload new files imediatly but the file will not shown on the download page untill an admin checks it.

- in the uploadform you can decide if you wanna upload the file to our server or if you just wanna point to it with a url (if you don't like a direct link to the file you can enter the link to your downloadpage too).

- if you wanna attach a thumbnail make sure it isn't bigger than 200x160 pixel

- we will check the site frequently and confirm new files after i checked them.

ps: i uloaded a few files to show how it looks like. hope you don't mind alx5962 Smile

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i don't mind at all Smile
but i just noticed the documentation is 1.1 in your page, but the latest version is 1.2 (check my script page to download it).

just noticed some typos in the site :d
scripts on download page
address-e on register page
(alx5962 @ april 24 2004,10:36 Wrote:i don't mind at all Smile
but i just noticed the documentation is 1.1 in your page, but the latest version is 1.2 (check my script page to download it).

just noticed some typos in the site  :d
scripts on download page
address-e on register page
thanx for the files and the errors. Smile
hope i will find this address-e soon Angry
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
really sweet site hullebulle. seems to work really good. a feeling after browsing for a while is that i'd like a quick jump menu at the top too. two more typos: the profile image at top says "profil". the serach engine link in file listings says "search engines". maybe just search? is skins download planned for or maybe that'll be covered in future xbmc built-in skin dl in combo with axs.com?
/floink
(floink @ april 25 2004,00:06 Wrote:really sweet site hullebulle. seems to work really good. a feeling after browsing for a while is that i'd like a quick jump menu at the top too. two more typos: the profile image at top says "profil". the serach engine link in file listings says "search engines". maybe just search? is skins download planned for or maybe that'll be covered in future xbmc built-in skin dl in combo with axs.com?
/floink
thnx for the hints. reason for the "typos" is that the script author is german. Smile but i will change the buttons soon anyway (they don't fir into our sitelayout).

well i would like to add the available skins, but since axs is such a great place i only would like to refer to the axs site in the download link.

maybe you will see a skin download in a future release. Smile

ps: feel free to upload everything usefull for xbmc i will create new sections if nessecary.
hey hullbulle,

it still doesn't seem possible to hide the author's email address when adding a file to the download site, the email field isn't editable on the upload page.

thanks.
(burriko @ april 26 2004,13:39 Wrote:hey hullbulle,

it still doesn't seem possible to hide the author's email address when adding a file to the download site, the email field isn't editable on the upload page.

thanks.
i changed the script. now you can change the mail or leave it blank. Smile
(hullebulle @ april 26 2004,14:13 Wrote:i changed the script. now you can change the mail or leave it blank. Smile
thank you, that's much better.
is this link still working? i get:

not found

the requested url /dl_engine was not found on this server.
(cls55 @ may 09 2004,12:52 Wrote:is this link still working? i get:

not found

the requested url /dl_engine was not found on this server.
it's been moved, to http://dwl.xboxmediacenter.de
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
hmm, old link still should work. i did a redirect from the old location. Huh

anyway the new url will be valid from now.
just a thought.

on the main xbmc front-page, the menu option is called
'third party uploads'

i think this is a big confusing for people, as the main point of the page is for people who want to download our work!

is there any way we can change it to 'third party downloads', or something even sexier, like 'unofficial downloads' or something?
is it possible to update/edit my submissions? or do i have to ask an admin? maybe a feature suggestion.

thanks
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
i have been unable to register a new account for the upload page and am getting an "invalid file" error when i try to upload the script for the last few days... is the database down or something?

-ast
alright i still can't register but i can upload the script now (i didn't know that it required a .rar file.... that should be said in the upload field... and if it already does than im an idiot (-: )

-ast

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Collection Scripts for the new Download page (outdated)0