DVD playback audio out of sync
SVN version 11107

Dvd playback audio seems fine for the first 10 minutes but then drops out of sync, Its not happening with VLC and I didn't have this problem before.
just a bit more information on this. I ran the entire DVD through VLC and noted that on occassion there was a slight pause..probably around 10ms , enough for you to notice that the DVD has hiccuped..it didn't skip forward or move back and it wasn't another chapter just seemed to be a "blip".

Anyway , i ran the dvd again from the start and sure enough the point where it hicups in VLC is the same point in XBMC where the audio goes out of sync difference is theres no hicup in XBMC that you can notice, just you loose the sync..

Theres now marks on the disc and its been cleaned.

Dunno if that helps or if even one else is experiencing it, i haven't had it happen before on previous versions todate.
debug log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

daft question, i run with debugging disabled will this still generated the log? Sorry if that sounds really lame im still new to XBMC.
xfaethorx Wrote:daft question, i run with debugging disabled will this still generated the log?
Yes it will generate a log even when debug mode is not activated, just not a "debug log" which is what is needed. The manual is your friend: http://xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/Debug_lo...-log_files
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD playback audio out of sync0