Request: FOX, NBC, ABC, etc. video stream playback
Was just wondering if we could add the watching Tv shows online from FOX.com ABC.com and etc, on XBMC.

That would be a dream come true and I would think it would not be to hard to put this in.

Thanks,

I'm sure this would be a great and wonderfull add on.
Exclamation 
Wrong forum, ...and SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST (it is a forum rule!)! Many people have already requested these in the python forum.

BillMan Wrote:...I would think it would not be to hard to put this in.
You should NEVER say that unless you do it yourself!

Hint; look up the meaning of DRM (Digital Rights Management). If a stream is DRM protected/encrypted then it will be practically impossible to get it to play on the Xbox via XBMC, (nothing is impossible but it is most probably not woth the time, effort and skills required to make it happen).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:Wrong forum, ...and SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST (it is a forum rule!)! Many people have already requested these in the python forum.

You should NEVER say that unless you do it yourself!

Hint; look up the meaning of DRM (Digital Rights Management). If a stream is DRM protected/encrypted then it will be practically impossible to get it to play on the Xbox via XBMC, (nothing is impossible but it is most probably not woth the time, effort and skills required to make it happen).
Oh Save it~~~FCK the DRM thing.
We want the ABC videos and we need it.
Check here:http://torrentfreak.com/anti-drm-t-shirt...-vote-now/
Rofl
Why bring up a 2 year old post?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: FOX, NBC, ABC, etc. video stream playback0