How to customize video info view
Hello, I'm new add-on developer. I'm working on video addon for Kodi 16.1 and I'm not pleased with any of predefined video info view. For example, in musicvideo view video rating is missing, in movie view art is displayed in portrait mode as it is implied that art is movie posters, etc. Is there any way to customize what and how should be displayed in info view.
(2017-01-08, 16:09)pantonov Wrote: Hello, I'm new add-on developer. I'm working on video addon for Kodi 16.1 and I'm not pleased with any of predefined video info view. For example, in musicvideo view video rating is missing, in movie view art is displayed in portrait mode as it is implied that art is movie posters, etc. Is there any way to customize what and how should be displayed in info view.

I would suggest building your own view using windowxml or windowxmldialog. You can customize it any way you would like. It should be a very simple custom view. If you look on the Kodi wiki there are some getting started examples. I would suggest looking at some skins too as some might have already done what you are looking for and you can get a good start.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to customize video info view0