Android Kodi 17.0
Need some help ! I've got a Minix Neo X8-H Plus android box. I'm currently running Kodi 16.1 and have tried to update to Kodi 17 Krypton. I deleted 16.1 first then download 17. When I come to install it is says 'there is a problem parsing the package'. I've tried searching Google for answers, but everything I have tried is for phones or doesn't work ..... can anyone help ?

Cheers !

Sent from my iPad
Have you tried the play store?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
No nick just been told I need 5.1 lolly pop on it this model only has 4.1 not sure if I have to buy a new box or it can update to 5.1

Sent from my iPad
That's a question for your manufacturer.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yup you need to either get a new device or get the FW in the one you have updated to Lollypop or find a custom Lollypop ROM and install it or just end all the Android issues and get a Windows HTPC like a NUC or a Zotac B series Zbox. You don't HAVE to use Windows on them if you don't want to.
For Minix there is a Minix forum and as far as I know Kodi 17 cannot be run on Minix Neo X8H.
I have a Minix X8H too. We are out of luck. There will not be Android 5.1 update for it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.00