v17 How do I remove favorites on Kodi 17 (AFTV)
I have installed Kodi 17 RC3 on my AFTV. Everything seems to be working so far, but I can't seem to figure out how to remove favorites. On my Kodi home screen, I have favorites on the left hand menu. When I select favorites, then highlight one of the favorites, I can't get any context menu to pop up, so I don't know how to delete the favorite.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
when you select favourites, press on it and you'll figure out the rest.
Thank you! I think I pressed every button but that one.
I struggled to delete a Favourite when accessing Kodi using a remote control.

If you navigate to the Favourites option on the Home menu, and right cursor to Favourites, when you use the three horizontal lines button (like right click), nothing happens.

However, If you actually select Favourites, a new pop-up window overlays the screen below, then when hughlight the Favourite you want to delete, the three horizontal lines button does now open a menu window where there is Remove option.
I had to find this thread to find out how to remove an item from Favourites. I think that Favourites is the only (media) window where the context menu (right-click) does not do anything)
(2017-01-14, 18:06)kinggo Wrote: when you select favourites, press on it and you'll figure out the rest.

thanks
I kept LONG pressing on it, instead of just a press
So how does one remove a favorite when using a remote control?
open favourites
navigate to the one you want
bring up the context menu
delete it

Is one of those steps failing?
Yeah, the context menu is not showing. I switched to Estuary skin when I tried it. My remote is programmed to send the c key,, but nothing happens with favs, like others above mentioned.
(2017-08-13, 17:52)leejk Wrote: Yeah, the context menu is not showing. I switched to Estuary skin when I tried it. My remote is programmed to send the c key,, but nothing happens with favs, like others above mentioned.
In estuary you have to actually open favourites - by clicking on 'favourites' in the main menu - before the context menu will work on an individual favourite.
Have you done that?
Thanks, that was it, I had been just navigating to favs, then using right arrow to select a fav.
When my drop down menu opens, it won't toggle down to REMOVE. It only toggle back and forth between MOVE UP AND MOVE DOWN. Is there a way to correct this?
Kodi is great.  Why in gods name is the favorite function like this?!
Incomprehensible.
(2017-10-18, 05:52)sandypope1 Wrote: When my drop down menu opens, it won't toggle down to REMOVE. It only toggle back and forth between MOVE UP AND MOVE DOWN. Is there a way to correct this?
Hi, did you ever get resolution on this...as I am having the same issue...
If so can you pls share with me?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I remove favorites on Kodi 17 (AFTV)0