• 43(current)
High-Definition Video Flagging (library filtering/sorting & skin thumbnails overlay)?
Bit late:
http://www.xbmc.org/trac/ticket/7777
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Oops sorry, didn't see it mentioned again in the thread here so I assumed no-one had done it. Cheers Spiff for sorting it out!
scurra Wrote:+1

I think a lot of non English-based users would like to have flagging for files with mutiple audio tracks. This has to be done on a code level not skinning to make ListItem.AudioLanguage(NUMBER) available. Where NUMBER is the stream of your choice. I once did this quick and dirty to an unstable SVN Version but I currently don't have enough time to provide a clean patch. Maybe anyone else would like to do us a favor? Thanks in advance.

+2
Agreed. I really would like to be able to list all audio streams. like ListItem.AudioLanguage(all).
Smile 
davidesedl Wrote:+2
Agreed. I really would like to be able to list all audio streams. like ListItem.AudioLanguage(all).

I'm arrived to this post because I'm searching for this exact feature, because it's difficult to find what movies have the second audio stream.

Anyone knows a software for have this information rapidly, before the xbmc modification?
Quote:+2

+3

perhabs subtitle language flags would also be usefull
CapnBry Wrote:FLAC you're probably right about, I didn't know anyone ever put FLAC in a video audio track so I forgot about it when doing the priority.

The other two formats I don't even know how ffmpeg reports them, if it supports them, if they are distinct from DTS and E-AC3 respectively, and if the point is moot because the can't be played at this time anyway Smile

EDIT: After looking at it, I believe ffmpeg would report DTS-MA as just dca, and TrueHD as eac3 so there would be no way to distinguish them at the demux level like I do.
Good a place as any to ask this I guess - let me know if there's a better place.

TrueHD flagging is working (march 1st nightly build + Alaska) but DTS-HD is indeed being reported as dca, shall I just edit the nfo for this? TrueHD wasn't displaying as the png file was called "DolbyTrueHD". Renaming sorted that (i'm new to all this, had registered a couple of weeks ago but profile lost with the lightning strike).

My main question that I can't figure out though is where are the studio flags pulled from? I had Aeon installed but without a mod so I had manually got them working by editing the nfo. I then installed Alaska and saw that the tagging was being done automatically with imdb as the scraper. However, there's no studio folder, just resolution etc. I put a load of flags in the Aeon folder so thought it was pulling them from there - I just refreshed my library after adding some new films and some studio icons have displayed and the only place they are located is in the Aeon folder so what's happening?

For a film without a studio icon, I created one with the same name and put it in the Aeon folder next to the others and in the Alaska folder (created \extras\flags or studios as I saw others' were set up) but they aren't showing upHuh

Any help would be appreciated, I'll post this in hte Alaska forum too.
studios are scraped.
So

I ripped some films today with the paid version of mactheripper (version 4)

THe movies is like this

Movies \ Hostage \ Hostage.ISO

Now in XBMC, the movies ripped doesnt show any flags (resolution, video / audio format etc etc)

Any reason why this is happening
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
XBMC doesn't peek inside ISO files to determine codec information when scanning. Only after playing the ISO will it then cache the information and set the appropriate flags.

Why put the ISO inside a folder with the same name, isn't that redundant? I just have a folder of DVD ISOs with the name of the movie:

Code:
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather - A Novel for Television [Disc 1 of 2].iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather - A Novel for Television [Disc 2 of 2].iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather - The Coppola Restoration (1972).iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather (1972).iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather Part II - The Coppola Restoration (1974).iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather Part II (1974) [Disc 1 of 2].iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather Part II (1974) [Disc 2 of 2].iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather Part III - The Coppola Restoration (1990).iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather Part III (1990).iso
Question 
All DVDs come up as 1.66:1 when XBMC automatically gets the aspect ratio for DVDs (I guess it's because regardless of the AR of the film whether it's 2.35:1, 1.85:1, etc, DVDs are 720x480p). Is there a way for XBMC to find the correct AR within the DVD, or does everyone have to be entered manually in the nfo files?
Philmatic Wrote:XBMC doesn't peek inside ISO files to determine codec information when scanning. Only after playing the ISO will it then cache the information and set the appropriate flags.

Why put the ISO inside a folder with the same name, isn't that redundant? I just have a folder of DVD ISOs with the name of the movie:

Code:
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather - A Novel for Television [Disc 1 of 2].iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather - A Novel for Television [Disc 2 of 2].iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather - The Coppola Restoration (1972).iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather (1972).iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather Part II - The Coppola Restoration (1974).iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather Part II (1974) [Disc 1 of 2].iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather Part II (1974) [Disc 2 of 2].iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather Part III - The Coppola Restoration (1990).iso
\\whs-server\Movies\DVD\The Godfather Part III (1990).iso

Prob for the same reason I do. Better organization. Separate folder for movie, poster thumb, fanart, and nfo file.
Some of my Bluray ripped discs to mkv show a videocodec "vc1" or "hdmv".

For this codectype no icon will show.

It is possible that this codecs not supported for the flagging?

Thanks

Regards Zippolighter
It is more possible that the skin you're using doesn't have icons for those types. For example, the default Confluence skin has one for vc-1, but not vc1. There isn't one at all for hdmv.

If you create your own icons for these types and drop them where your skin expects them to be, I bet they'll show up.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Fice Wrote:+3

perhabs subtitle language flags would also be usefull

+4
language flags and perhaps a filter would be awesome, 50% of my movies have a second audio stream in german and until now I can't use the library because I have to write the DL information in the foldername
Hi!

First a big respect for the media flags!

Second why not give the skinner the option to take the correct datas easily and then it's his prob to make something right with it...

I mean the width and height of a movie. Not rounded or interpreted.

Currently i am in the need for an option to get this from the video database.
Any hint?

Rgds.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
High-Definition Video Flagging (library filtering/sorting & skin thumbnails overlay)?7