Skin with a button for xbmcmythtv
Is there such a thing as a skin with a button on the home page to launch the xbmcmythtv script? The method suggested in the xbmcmythtv readme is a bit to hard for my spouse and kids. Thanks.
just add the script to the skins favourites menu Smile
Could you be a bit more specific, I just went back and looked through all the menus using the Mayhem III skin. I also went through the manual looking for reference to favorites menu.
if u have the latest tech svn build press white button on the script in the script menu and select add to favourites. it will then be a click away in the favourites menu.

or

you can change one of the existing menu options to link to the script but this requires editing xml files and is abit trickier.
I don't have the latest svn and don't really want to go there. I am running the latest build from TCSH. It works well, but does not have the white button favorites functionality you are talking about. I want this to be simple for my family to use. I would like to just add a button on the front page of Mayhem III (or other) skin that would run the xbmcmythtv python script or repurpose the My Pictures button as this fellow did:

http://andrew.diymarine.com.au/wp/2005/0...nd-mythtv/

but his instructions appear to be for the old version of skins. Over at the xbmcmythtv forum on sourceforge a fellow posted some changes he had made to the xTV skin to accomplish this. I tried it, but likewise, his instructions seemed to be for an old version of the skin.

I am just surprised that no one has already done this, but maybe there are not enough people using xbmcmythtv. I don't plan to use it for my main frontends until I solve this. Thanks for any assistance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin with a button for xbmcmythtv0