Folder.jpg > Music CD Folder
Is there any easy way to have XBMC essentially export thumbs I lookup for my music albums and put them into the folder that the mp3 is in?

I realize that not everyone sorts their MP3's the same way, but in many cases if they will use a folder.jpg the albums will usually be in their own folder in some way shape or form.

Basically I would make it an option in the config that is a yes/no question...if it's enabled, whenever a lookup is done on the Music Database for cover art, it will not only save it on the xbox locally as the thumbnail, but write a copy of it to the folder of the album, and call it folder.jpg so that in future runs it will not have to re-do the lookup on that image.

There was a similar request out there dealing with the Video DB to write the images to the shares naming them the same as the movie file etc...this would be a bit easier since they're always named folder.jpg. Maybe also make an option to overwrite folder.jpg files if they already exist.
I'm pretty sure your request is basically what I asked for a while back. Check here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=26547
That'd be it...thanks for the link, couldn't find that when I searched for some reason, must be blind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder.jpg > Music CD Folder0