Kodi 17 windows screen not working
Windows 7 64x video card Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Found 2 problems with the New Kodi 17compiled Feb 1 2017

1. When switching from Full screen to Window screen it only shows the Bottom tool bar but can not resize the screen or move it
2. Clicking on the Radio button it gives me " No PVR add-on Enabled"

http://pastebin.com/fN68rBbG
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
1) Are you setting into full screen windowed mode, or just windowed mode? Tool bar, you mean windows tool bar? Are you using the slash key to jump between screen and windowed mode?

2) Not sure what radio button you're clicking on.
"Radio" only works if you have a PVR add-on set up and that PVR add-on sends radio channels to Kodi.

scott s.
(2017-02-04, 18:57)PatK Wrote: 1) Are you setting into full screen windowed mode, or just windowed mode? Tool bar, you mean windows tool bar? Are you using the slash key to jump between screen and windowed mode?

2) Not sure what radio button you're clicking on.

Yes I was talking about Window mode bottom tray. It is a bug because after switching it back and forth several times The little red X in the upper corner finally showed up and was able to shrink down the screen

The Radio button is the new feature in Kodi
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
(2017-02-05, 06:55)scott967 Wrote: "Radio" only works if you have a PVR add-on set up and that PVR add-on sends radio channels to Kodi.

scott s.

Is there any info which hardware is needed to get the Radio button working ? I have the DVR HDhomerun working on the new setup
And does the hdhr have any radio channels set up?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-02-06, 00:55)nickr Wrote: And does the hdhr have any radio channels set up?

Its using Comcast Cable Card so No radio Sad
Well then the radio button ain't gonna show.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-02-06, 01:57)nickr Wrote: Well then the radio button ain't gonna show.

To bad we don't have the ability to hot link the Radio button to a Radio streaming addon
You could make a custom main menu link, but not sure which skins do this.
In Amber I do exactly that - have the "My Stations" section of the Radio add-on set as a favourite, and then link that on the main menu as a tab called "Radio".

Works a treat.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 windows screen not working0