Skin setting for shortcuts/bookmarks missing from PM3
is missing with the build I'm now running (Jan 6th). I don't know if deleting my guisettings.xml had anything to do with it (haven't do so in a really long time), but I no longer see my shortut bookmarks that I've created on a left side. More so, I no longer see it in settings.
you got a keen eye.

we removed them
D'oh! Is there any reason why and is it coming back and/or any way to enable if this is not the case. I really like this feature.
No, they won't be coming back. You'll have to add them manually to your skin.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:No, they won't be coming back. You'll have to add them manually to your skin.

crap jmarshall, i never would have updated had I known. any particular reason why this feature has been stripped? now it's just a void on the left side bar. it sure was handy.
It was a joint decision not just jmarshalls and a good one at that imho... it was clutter.
well, it certainly gave more polish (and intuitiveness) to switching directories directly from one to the next (e.g. I had mine set up as Movies, TV, Family Videos) than the more mechanical - add source screen, but o.k. Not much I can do, but share my .02.
oh, btw I never meant to suggest it was only jmarshall's doing... I know how things work here. Smile
how can we add it back?
I just ended up prettifying my add source screen and cease to use defaults anymore on vid and programs. I use widescreen icons... still isn't the same. Anyway, I'd be interesting in knowing this as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin setting for shortcuts/bookmarks missing from PM30