'All Seasons' choice for all TV shows.
I know this is an odd question, but I'd like to know how to have every TV show include the 'All Seasons' entry even for shows that only have 1 season.
This is because I spent a lot of time sorting my library with Ember Media Manager and added fanarts for the 'All Seasons' entry for every single show I have. It would be nice for the UI to be consistent for every entry in my library.
Settings/Media/Videos (wiki)

Code:
Flatten TV show seasons - Removes the TV show season node, toggles between "If only one season" (default), "Always" and "Never".
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
That's not actually what I am looking for, that just flattens the Seasons into lists of each episode. I'm looking for having the "All Seasons" node present in shows with multiple seasons to be present in shows with only 1 season. It's an odd request because in shows with only 1 season the "All Seasons" entry and the "Season 1" entry will go to the same list, but I want it because it would be aesthetically consistent.

eg:

Tvshow - 24

- *All Seasons
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
... and so on

Tvshow - Band of Brothers

- *All Seasons (Not currently present)
- Season 1
If you set it to *Never* does it achieve what you are looking for?
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Quote: It's an odd request
Yes, best handled as a feature request in that forum to attract a developer to your cause.
Quote:If you set it to *Never* does it achieve what you are looking for?

No because that's just a flatten option and has nothing to do with showing the '*All Seasons' entry.

Quote:Yes, best handled as a feature request in that forum to attract a developer to your cause.

I might perhaps. I thought I'd ask here first if there was a simpler way, as there's clearly already code somewhere in Kodi that hides the entry when Seasons = < 2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
'All Seasons' choice for all TV shows.0