Pendoo X92 3 GB/16 GB Android TV Box
I just picked up a Pendoo X92 locally from a guy and wiped it of its third-party illegal add-on horseshit. It came loaded with Kodi 16.1. How would I go about finding and downloading the exact Kodi 16.1 that was used on the box? It lists two, but I am unsure of which one was used. Here they are:

kodi-16.1-Jarvis-symbols-armeabi-v7a.tar.bz2
11M 24-Apr-2016 10:11
kodi-16.1-Jarvis-armeabi-v7a.apk
59M 24-Apr-2016 10:11

Thanks.

Piracy Cop
You use the v7a.apk

I personally would just use SPMC from the Google Playstore.

Good luck with that AMLogic S912 box because you are going to need it. It's very likely running Android test Firmware.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I'm not too pleased with the box so far.
I got a refund on that box, and then bought another S912 box (a TX8 - stupid, I know). I sent it back for a refund, as well. I'm taking your advice and going for an S905X box. What do you think of this one in terms of compability/functionality with Kodi? Thanks, guys.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MTUSTVR/ref=...J5GEXB0QEK

Piracy Cop
Ha Ha - I think you have the record for the most number of crap S912 boxes trialled !

Beelink are one of the better brands. If Android Kodi Krypton is rubbish and SPMC (Kodi Jarvis) is not working too well either you just use LibreELEC Kodi like everybody else with a AML S905/S905x for a far superior Kodi Krypton setup.

Ha, ha, ha, yes, you're probably right there. Also, and this isn't Kodi-specific, but can I use a USB to gigabit Ethernet adapter with the box? It has a max of just 100M LAN, and my speed is well over that from my ISP. Thanks.

Piracy Cop

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pendoo X92 3 GB/16 GB Android TV Box0