Can't update from 16.1 to 17
I use Aeon nox skin in kodi 16.1 on my android box. When I install 17.1 over 16.1. The whole screen is black and stuck there. Is this because of the Aeon nox skin?
You can't use v16 skins on v17, you need to update the skin to the v17 version or use another skin that has support for v17.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I use Aeon nox skin on 16.1. You mean I have to design the skin again from scratch when I go to
Kodi 17 ?
If you are using Aeon Nox 5, then you need to change the skin to default and the update Nox. If you are using a older version then there is no version for v17.

Besides that, this is not a Android issue and you should ask your questions in the Aeon Nox sub-forum. http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Timwarble. Thanks. Even I change it back to kodi default skin. When update to 17. Still have same problem. Anyway. I will put in the Aeon nox forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't update from 16.1 to 170