Wraplist control doesn't remember focus
This seems iffy. At first it wasn't working, then it was, and now it isn't again. And i've changed no code during all that time.

What is happening is the wraplist I use on my HOME screen to provide the various options, seems to not remember what item was selected half the time. It often just defaults to a specific item.

EDIT: Upon closer look at the code, it seems that what it is doing is always defaulting to the item that corresponds to the wraplist's <focusposition> property. In my case this is set at 1, and the 2nd item inthe content is the one that is always selected, rather than the last selected.
Yeah, that sounds right - I'm 99.999% sure the wraplist counts the first position as 0. Mine has the same behavoir.
Also, this probably sounds stupid, agathorn, but how did you edit your post? I don't see that option anywhere (I think it's disabled automatically on the forum)
most people can't. It's only if the moderators think you're special (which apparently he is) that you get special powers to do snazzy stuff like that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wraplist control doesn't remember focus0