slow changing pages in app
Hi folks, i have a kodi problem on my pc, im using jarvis, when i click for example an app, it is basically saying "working" for a few minutes then loading up, this happens for every page, i have rebooted my pc to factory settings and it still happens. what i think may be a factor, is once ive clean installed it again, ive logged into my google account before accessing kodi, would tihs contain any virus / scripts that could be affecting the running of kodi?
Your issue is not clear, and app is short for application and Kodi "is" the application, so from that it sounds like within Kodi you are clicking on some add-on or video add-on and that's not working? I doubt a visit to Google in a browser prior to launching Kodi would have any influence on the outcome. Question what app? specifically? and some details that only a proper debug log attempting and failing the procedure you document posted to a public paste-bin and that URL linked back to this thread would show.
What kind of "app"?
sorrry guys im new to this, the when i click on the repos for example , the youtube repo, it will state "working" for about 2 mins, then open up, then when i search, its another 2 mins of "working". that sort of thing is happening
Ok, so we're focusing on the Youtube add-on. There's a Youtube thread to help out users, but they would also be looking for a proper debug log posted to a public paste-bin and that URL linked back in a message from you in this thread. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200735

Check your firewall (although you mentioned it does get through, just a long delay). Suspect: in this case is either bandwidth issues or unoffical add-ons have compromised the integrity of your set-up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
slow changing pages in app1