problem with deleting files from USB flash drive
I just purchased MyGica ATV 1900 Pro with Kodi. I am having a couple of problems with USB flash drives. When I delete a file from within Kodi, the flash drive then needs to be repaired every time when I insert it in my windows 10 PC. Somehow the deletion process in Kodi is doing something odd to the flash drive. Just wondering if there is a fix or trick to avoid this issue.

My other problem is safely ejecting a USB drive from within Kodi. The options available in the context menu for the USB flash drive do not include safely removing the drive--only Play, Add to Favorites, and Set Content. Is there a way to add "Safely Remove' to this context menu?
Eject it from within the Android menu.
(2017-04-05, 16:34)buster2008 Wrote: I just purchased MyGica ATV 1900 Pro with Kodi.

If it came with Kodi, you may want to remove that install completely and start with a fresh clean install using a version from this site and go from there.
I have managed to solve the problem with USB flash drives needing repair after deleting files from within Kodi. I reformatted the flash drive to NTFS instead of the original FAT32 and that seems to have solved the problems. I also upgraded to the latest version of Kodi (version 16 was pre-installed when I bought MyGica) which has also helped, although I think the formatting to NTFS is what solved my specific USB problem.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with deleting files from USB flash drive0