DISCUSS: New XBMC Website & New Domain (XBMC.ORG)
Congrats on the new website guys Smile I like the fresh look. Heck it was good enough to bring me out of hiding.

Pike, I guess you got bored of that favicon.ico I made a while back Wink
I actuallly prefer the old favicon.ico (that one is still available in the "default style" forum skin), I liked it more becuase it read "XBMC" instead of just "X" (I'm not sure who decided to use that "X" favicon.ico)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
For some reason I can no longer log in to the forums using Firefox 2.0.0.12

I can log in but when the page sends me back to the forums i'm logged out again. Acts like a cookie issue but i've double checked all my settings.

If I delete the XBMC domain's cookie, then login, it logs me in and brings me back properly, but the first time I try to go anywhere on the forum it logs me right back out again.

Posting this from internet inhaler, but i'd missing my FF Sad
agathorn, reread the news post on http://xbmc.org, see the updated notice at end, click that link and see if that's your problem
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

pike Wrote:agathorn, reread the news post on http://xbmc.org, see the updated notice at end, click that link and see if that's your problem

Thanks that did indeed take care of my problem. Sorry for not noticing that. I rarely go anywhere but the forums and the wiki :p

Anyway, making certain that I go to xbmc.org/forum it works properly now.
As a new (OS X) user, I can say that one thing is definitely missing from the otherwise lovely and functional website:

A prominent "Start here" link, or "Download", or "How To Get Started with XBMC", or somesuch.

I had to dig all around through the past news items before I could dig up a link to the site where I could find the alpha OS X releases.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DISCUSS: New XBMC Website & New Domain (XBMC.ORG)0