Kodi on iPad, stream to Apple TV
I am very sorry if this has been covered and I am a Newb at Kodi.

I have Kodi Jarvis on my iPad and I am trying to stream to my Apple TV. I am able to watch the movie or tv show on my iPad but I cannot get it to stream to my Apple TV so I can watch it on my TV. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong or not doing at all.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Kodi does not support AirPlay at the moment..

Sent from my SM-G920I
Thats not needed for this scenario because ios on the ipda and tvos on the appletv does.
Here are the instructions for using airplay mirroring to appletv as a second screen in kodi for ios:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Tvout
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the link, that worked! The picture is small but at least I can view it. I will continue to play with the settings to see if I can get it to expand. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
How small is it? Can you post a photo? When selecting fullscreen #2 in kodi it should expand to fullscreen and full resolution leaving you with a remote control on the ipad itself (if you did it right you won't see the kodi menu on the ipad anymore but only the kodi logo with gesture instructions).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I think I missed the step to change it to "Display 2." Once I did that, I could not figure out how to use the iPad a remote control. Every time I would swipe left or right I would get stuck. Is there a YouTube video that shows how to navigate the iPad as a remote control?

Thanks again for all your help.
On the ipad should be a text which describes which operations are available. The problem is that you have to switch the skin to something else. The default skin on ipad (Estouchy) only supports touch displays. You can for example switch to the Estuary skin which is preinstalled. And after switching the skin you can select fullscreen #2 again and the navigation via swipe gestures will work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on iPad, stream to Apple TV0