Play/pause/stop on remote stop working
When I first startup Kodi, all buttons on my MCE remote work fine. I have a dual monitor setup though and if I flick over to the other monitor and then go back to kodi the play, pause and stop buttons stop working. All other navigation buttons on the remote still continue to work though. If I restart Kodi it remains broken and only a complete computer reboot seems to fix it. Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks
How are you "flicking over to the other monitor", might be Kodi is not in focus.
I just click into it so it's probably true that Kodi goes out of focus. But when I click back into it either via the taskbar or clicking directly into the window, why would only those particular buttons stop working? All the keyboard controls still work and the remote works for everything else, just not play/pause/stop.
Post a debug log to a public pastebin and link it back to this thread, while the actively utilizing your remote. But from the sounds of it, (a total full restart of the os) I suspect something other than Kodi is behind this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play/pause/stop on remote stop working0