Problem with scraping - OXBMC freezes
The scraping, be it TV or Movies, be it for media in the internal, external or network drives, be it manual or automatic, for some reason freezes my OSXBMC.

I can search for titles manually and I can select from results but when scraping starts it just freezes and eventually XBMC malloc's and coredumps. I find it strange that I can see and select from title results manually (which means connecting and fetching works) but when selecting one and the actual gathering of information starts I get the progress bar ("Loading TV Show Details", for example) which just freezes there, as well as the response from XBMC.

Eventually, the application malloc's, as seen here: http://pastie.caboo.se/153540

I know the network is correct as I'm using it, I know XBMC can see it as it can see the title results. I know XBMC can write to the disc as the automated previews for video files (enabled) appear without problems.

I try to use mostly thetvdb and imdb, to keep things consistent.

Any ideas?
Gah. Got the subject wrong and I can't edit it. I wonder if the lack of replies will be because I'm being punished for this.
Wrong subject. Last bump before I rewrite the whole post.
Post the gdb backtrace.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Please read and follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with scraping - OXBMC freezes0