new skin very funny
Hi,

just found out that xbmc is available for osx. I let me show the package content and put another skin into it very funny. Blackbolts mc360 works.
So why is that funny? I put a lot of work into that skin
Jezz_X Wrote:So why is that funny? I put a lot of work into that skin

Great Skin, Jezz_X! I switch between that and PM3 Smile

-elan
Serious ? Yes its nice looking skin but really its only meant for xbox use because it has too much Game stuff intergrated in it besides if you ever get mice working you will see just how much it sux then Smile it was never coded for that sort of device lol
Jezz_X Wrote:Serious ? Yes its nice looking skin but really its only meant for xbox use because it has too much Game stuff intergrated in it besides if you ever get mice working you will see just how much it sux then Smile it was never coded for that sort of device lol

I always disable the mouse, so it works fine for me!

-elan
I think that congomonster meant to say 'ironic' (not "funny") to see the Xbox 360 (which is made by Microsoft) skin on a Mac (as Apple is one of Microsoft biggest competition), ...just as it could be considered ironic to see the xTV (Apple TV skin clone) in XBMC on an Xbox.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new skin very funny0