Bug: Hide ratings in list view doesn't work correctly
When checking the option to hide ratings in list view, it does not hide episode ratings in list view, only "lowlist" view. According to the description, it should hide them in both unless sorting by rating.

EDIT: Didn't realize there was github, looks like someone already posted the issue on there.
(2017-05-03, 12:20)Tyrindor2 Wrote: When checking the option to hide ratings in list view, it does not hide episode ratings in list view, only "lowlist" view. According to the description, it should hide them in both unless sorting by rating.

EDIT: Didn't realize there was github, looks like someone already posted the issue on there.

I couldn't find the github answer anywhere. Maybe it's too technical for me but what is the answer to this. I have the same problem.

I goto the settings.xml in the skin.aeon.nox.5 folder and change the string that says <setting id="enable.hideratings" type="bool">false</setting>   to   <setting id="enable.hideratings" type="bool">true</setting>

However, this changes nothing and I still have the ratings appear next to every episode of every show  I have.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug: Hide ratings in list view doesn't work correctly0