Just a thank you to the dev-team
Hi

I just wanted to say thank you for XBMCLive, its a fantastic product. Even my wife find it fantastic and find it easy to navigate with the PS3 Remote.

Im running the XBMCLive on a old Asus Eee 1000H netbook, i have installed it on a USB-drive. It even plays the movies perfectly over the wireless network without any stuttering or lag.

Again, i just want to say you guys have done a fantastic job, and with the latest announcement i do hope to see some "pure" XBMC incorperated into har
dware products thats possible to buy off the shelf :-)

Again, thank you guys Nod

Frank, Norway
I'd like to add my thanks too. I'd tried various examples of this sort of software ie MediaPortal but I've been really impressed by xbmc. It's a smooth install, so no worries there, it boots up lightning fast, and accessing my dvd rips is simply breathtakingly quick. Add to tht a really excellent interface (confluence) and it's just got the lot. Many congrats to all the good folk who've worked on this.

Just one thing: Any prospect of .m4b support coming along? I've got hundreds of them, and though I could convert them back to mp3, it would take literally days and days to do.
Adding my voice Smile Huge thank you !!! Smile
Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just a thank you to the dev-team0