How Big is your MyMusic.db?
yeah well i was scanning my directories for xmbc it took about ten minutes and mine ended up being 545 kb, so i was just wondering who has the largest collection out there?
what are you talking about? Huh
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
he's talking about the music database in q:\albums
this database is build when you scan directories with songs in it. it builds a database of all artists,albums,titles,songs etc etc
and stores it in q:\albums\mymusic.db
this database gets queried when for example
showing artists in my music
showing albums in music
etc
(btw mine = 1.45 megs)

frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
oh my bad. Image i missed to read the whole topic. :d
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
mine is named mymusic3.db for some reason and its 1.2 mb
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| xbox1: v1.1, samsung dvd,120 gb hd,x-ecuter pro 2.2,xbmc
| xbox2: v1.2, phillips dvd, retail hd, tsop, avalaunch, xbmc
| xirremote, x2_4977, media center utils
(frodo @ nov. 07 2003,14:50 Wrote:he's talking about the music database in q:\albums
this database is build when you scan directories with songs in it. it builds a database of all artists,albums,titles,songs etc etc
and stores it in q:\albums\mymusic.db
eh... stupid q from a n00b here... well, if you don't have a q: drive then? where does it put the db? mine xbmc seems to update the db everytime i list songs. takes forever allthough it helped a bit to disable id3 tags. (this is over smb. i have stopped using relax since it was the worst security hole i've ever seen. i gained root access to the host comp!Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How Big is your MyMusic.db?0