[PATCH] Libraries necessary for linking XBMC-linux on x86_64
It's ready. It's all bundled up. There's a readme.txt. Unfortunately it's >255k (By about 2.5M) and the link to upload files is broken. Sad I'll have it up first thing in the morning as soon as I hear where to put it.
Hmm, we really need to find a way to supply upload. In the meantime, you could use something like megaupload.com perhaps?

Alternatively, you have PM.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thumbs Up 
Maybe you could ZIP and then upload your readme.txt to our patch-tracker on sourceforge.net (just for reference)?
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_i...tid=581840
Please make sure that you register an account and logon to sourceforge.net before you upload it, thx!

Big Grin

Otherwise, it is possible to split it up into several smaller patches in order to make reviewing it easier?

PS! Do anyone of Team-XBMC Linux developers use 64-bit Linux (or can install dual-boot?)? Huh
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
the reason he mentions 256kb is because that's the sf.net limit.

and it is probably not worth the extra work of chopping up the libs in bits and pieces because of their stupid limitations. megaupload will have to do
Okay, it's up (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CYML3RJD). Nothing huge because it's just libs so hopefully the review process will be fast.
Oh, and the SF bug page for it:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.ph...tid=581840
Patch updated with additional changes to Makefiles and configure script.
Hi,

I've manage to get it working Big Grin

But know with the new builds it requests the "libsmbclient-x86_64-linux.a". I've installed it and linked it to /usr/lib/libsmbclient.a

I've got libsmbclient and libsmbclient-dev version 3.0.26a-1ubunt

And it crashes:

Quote:make[1]: Entering directory `/home/xbmc/XBMC'
g++ -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -o XboxMediaCenter xbmc/*.o xbmc/settings/*.o xbmc/cdrip/*.o guilib/*.o guilib/tinyXML/*.o guilib/common/*.o xbmc/FileSystem/*.o xbmc/FileSystem/VideoDatabaseDirectory/*.o xbmc/FileSystem/MusicDatabaseDirectory/*.o xbmc/visualizations/*.o xbmc/screensavers/*.o xbmc/cores/*.o xbmc/cores/paplayer/*.o xbmc/linux/*.o xbmc/lib/sqLite/*.o xbmc/lib/libscrobbler/*.o xbmc/lib/libPython/*.o xbmc/lib/libPython/xbmcmodule/*.o xbmc/xbox/*.o xbmc/cores/DllLoader/*.o xbmc/cores/DllLoader/exports/*.o xbmc/cores/DllLoader/exports/util/*.o xbmc/utils/*.o xbmc/lib/UnrarXLib/*.o xbmc/lib/libGoAhead/*.o xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/*.o xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDSubtitles/*.o xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDInputStreams/*.o xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/*.o xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Audio/*.o xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Video/*.o xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Overlay/*.o xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDDemuxers/*.o xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Overlay/libspucc/*.o xbmc/cores/VideoRenderers/*.o xbmc/cores/VideoRenderers/VideoShaders/*.o xbmc/lib/libcmyth/*.o xbmc/lib/libGoAhead/libGoAheadD-x86_64-linux.a xbmc/lib/libXBMS/libxbms-x86_64-linux.a xbmc/lib/libUPnP/libupnp-x86_64-linux.a xbmc/lib/libshout/libshout-x86_64-linux.a xbmc/lib/libRTV/librtv-x86_64-linux.a xbmc/lib/libXDAAP/libxdaap-x86_64-linux.a xbmc/lib/libcdio/libcdio-x86_64-linux.a xbmc/lib/libsmb/libsmbclient-x86_64-linux.a -lhal-storage -ldbus-1 -lpcre -lmms -lmms -lXrandr -lresolv -lrt -lasound -lmysqlclient -lsqlite3 -llzo -lfribidi -lfreetype -ldl -lSDL_mixer -lSDL_image -lSDL -lvorbis -logg -ltre -lmad -lXinerama -lGLU -lGLEW -lGL -rdynamic
xbmc/lib/libsmb/libsmbclient-x86_64-linux.a(debug.o): In function `debug_init':
(.text+0x11b0): multiple definition of `debug_init'
xbmc/lib/libXDAAP/libxdaap-x86_64-linux.a(debug.o):debug.cSad.text+0x0): first defined here
xbmc/lib/libsmb/libsmbclient-x86_64-linux.a(cliconnect.o): In function `cli_session_setup_spnego':
(.text+0x3391): undefined reference to `error_message'
xbmc/lib/libsmb/libsmbclient-x86_64-linux.a(cliconnect.o): In function `cli_session_setup_spnego':
(.text+0x358a): undefined reference to `error_message'
xbmc/lib/libsmb/libsmbclient-x86_64-linux.a(nterr.o): In function `nt_errstr':
(.text+0x16e): undefined reference to `ldap_err2string'
xbmc/lib/libsmb/libsmbclient-x86_64-linux.a(kerberos.o): In function `kerberos_secrets_store_salting_principal':
(.text+0x8d6): undefined reference to `krb5_init_context'
xbmc/lib/libsmb/libsmbclient-x86_64-linux.a(kerberos.o): In function `kerberos_secrets_store_salting_principal':
(.text+0x97f): undefined reference to `krb5_free_context'
xbmc/lib/libsmb/libsmbclient-x86_64-linux.a(kerberos.o): In function `ads_kdestroy':
(.text+0xcdc): undefined reference to `initialize_krb5_error_table'
xbmc/lib/libsmb/libsmbclient-x86_64-linux.a(kerberos.o): In function `ads_kdestroy':
(.text+0xce6): undefined reference to `krb5_init_context'
(.text+0xd23): undefined reference to `krb5_cc_resolve'
(.text+0xd46): undefined reference to `krb5_free_context'
(.text+0xd5e): undefined reference to `krb5_cc_default'
(.text+0xd73): undefined reference to `krb5_cc_destroy'
(.text+0xdb1): undefined reference to `error_message'
(.text+0xdf9): undefined reference to `error_message'
No
Take a look here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=32119
But you might have more problems than that but it's a start
GL
If you have problems please read this before posting

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
I've never run into this problem. It may be a new problem that's cropped up in the past few weeks with a recent samba update. Unfortunately I'm away from my 64-bit system for the next week so I won't be able to take a look at it until next week.
I would really appreciate if you do Big Grin

Thanks.

malloc Wrote:I've never run into this problem. It may be a new problem that's cropped up in the past few weeks with a recent samba update. Unfortunately I'm away from my 64-bit system for the next week so I won't be able to take a look at it until next week.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PATCH] Libraries necessary for linking XBMC-linux on x86_640