Release NOOBS Companion (Raspberry Pi)
i use a raspi 3+
No idea?
try 0.7.4 of Noobs companion (just pushed).
It's untested but may work.
You'd need to do install bootback again after installing update
OK, works now ,thank you
Oh nice. I kind of fluked the changes by looking at their github code so happy it works Smile
Hello Matt,

I found your project NOOBS Compainon last night and had to install it immediately. Especially because I use to run LibreELEC and Batocera in the same rooms and to not need to switch the SD card is pretty cool.
I followed every step from your tutorial: https://www.matthuisman.nz/2017/04/batoc...-boot.html

But unfortunately I have the same issues as you discribe it here: https://github.com/raspberrypi/noobs/issues/551

I also use a raspberry Pi 4 and the only way for me to boot to one OS is to boot into PINN everytime without having one OS marked to be the standard OS. If I want to swap to the another OS I have to be quick and move the cursor with the IR remote and CEC to the other OS. Blush  If not it just counts a few seconds and take the OS from the last boot progress. It is a real pity, that your idea doesn't really work with the circumstances that the Pi 4 brings.
I guess that you could not find a solution yet, because there's nothing added to your website, is it?

Greetings from Germany. I bookmarked your website in hope to get better news some day. Wink
Hello Matt. I have a problem.
I installed recalbox and libreelec + noobs companion, but when selecting a backboot option in recalbox, this error appears.

Code:

error!
Cmd failed: cp -rf ‘/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.programa.noobs.com
‘/var/media/SHARE/recalbox/scripts/kodilauncher.sh’

Is there anything that can be done? everything is perfectly updated. Thanks!!
@robgolbh 
Just pushed 0.7.5 update that fixes Recalbox Bootback
On your webpage For Batocera, there is a link to a custom.sh. Clicking on that link gives me a cannot open page error. Is there a new place to find that script for usb users?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/matthu...s/custom.s
Ill update blog post
Great addon. From LibreELEC to Batocera it works perfectly.

How to go back from Batocera to LibreElec, I installed Boot-Back but when I click on KODI MEDIA CENTER from the settings menu, the Batocera logo shows up and takes me back to the emulators.
I also tried putting custom.sh in \\BATOCERA\share\system

Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev1.1 2GB, latest versions of PINN, Batocera and LibreElec.
Hoping someone can help me with an issue.  I have a RP4 with PINN installed.  I can dual boot into either Librelec or Retropie from the PINN screen.  If I only have Kodi running (with no superman repo) , I can boot between either system.  I installed a Superman Repo, and now I have no idea if there is a way to boot back into Retropie if I am in the Kodi Superman Repo...  Hopefully that makes sense.  I just want to have a way to boot from librelec/superman repo back into Retropie.

Thanks in advance
I don't think you can discuss those sort of repos/add-ons here sorry
It sounds like that repo may be removing this add-on or doing something else fishy.
Matt - Thanks for the info.  I actually just figured it out.. Needed to install NOOBS on my Kodi, and then I was able to boot back into retropie.  Your information shared was clearly the best way to dual boot into both systems and now I do not need a separate pi for each system.. I will Definity shoot you over some coffee if you can send me the best link to do that!!

Again Thank-You!!
One more question I have kodi and retropie running in a dual boot scenario. Can I go back into Pinnlite and instal another OS without losing what I have now?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NOOBS Companion (Raspberry Pi)0